The Leadership Development Course, named “Explorers Journey for systemic change: tackling the root causes”, was co-organised by DEEEP/ CONCORD DARE Forum, Smart CSOs Lab and Development Perspectives. It was a learning process which allowed 55 participants to build their core competencies for facilitating systemic change in their own organisation through several action-experiments.
This cycle was innovative and transformational thanks to 3 important aspects:
– its methodology based on learning as a long-term process
– the diversity of the targeted participants who will actively take part in the cycle
– the cycle structure shaped as a 7-months ongoing experience, mixing online engagement (webinars/tutoring/forum discussions etc.) and physical meetings
- The first physical meeting took place from 20 to 22 September 2014 in Brussels, Belgium.
- The second tool place on 22 and 23 November 2014 in Johannesburg, South-Africa.
- The third one will take place from March 22nd to 24th 2015 in Tunis, Tunisia.
- The online discussions between the physical meetings took place in this closed online group (for participants only).